SacramentoHomes.net– Mary & Bob Willett – PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to SacramentoHomes and Mary & Bob Willett. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that SacramentoHomes and Mary & Bob Willett collects and the ways in which it uses that personal information.
If you also submit a home loan to Bob Willett atBig Valley Mortgage – please see their Privacy Statement here: http://www.bigvalleymortgage.com/about-us/privacy-policy/. If you sign up for email alerts from Lyon Real Estate’s GoLyon.com Home Finder – please see their Privacy Statement here: http://bit.ly/xpyklG.
Personal information collection
SacramentoHomes and Mary & Bob Willett – may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send to SacramentoHomes and Mary & Bob Willett.
Using personal information
SacramentoHomes and Mary & Bob Willett – may use your personal information to:
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Offer you products that you may purchase
- Supply you services that you purchase
- Send you marketing communications
Where SacramentoHomes and Mary & Bob Willett – discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, SacramentoHomes and Mary & Bob Willett – may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
SacramentoHomes and Mary & Bob Willett – will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. SacramentoHomes and Mary & Bob Willett are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.